Gastrophysics Chefs Table
We are so glad that you want to join us for a delicious, sensory and memorable gastronomic experience. We like to get the business part out of the way so we can focus on hosting you and your guests, and for that reason we have kept the booking system simple. Here are a few points to note:
- The experience can cater up to a maximum of 10 guests, we cannot add an additional guest (or two)
- Reservations are only accepted for the table, not individual seats (contact us if you wish to split the payment among your guests)
- On the booking form we will ask you if anyone in your party has any dietary requirements. If you do not know all dietary requirements don’t worry! We will be in touch 1 week before the event either via phone or email to check all the details are correct and if you have any special requirements.
- With advanced notice we can cater to vegetarian, pescatarian, shellfish free, gluten free and nut free menus.
- If you have a special occasion let us know. We are happy to arrange special moments. For an additional fee we can design and create bespoke celebratory cakes (minimum 1 week notice.)
- Your booking is all inclusive so please feel free to leave wallets at home. This includes the studio all to yourself and your guests, food, service, and VAT.
- Beautifully selected/created drinks are served as part of the experience at no additional cost.
- The experience begins at 7pm and lasts for 3 to 4 hours (the space is yours till midnight)
- Transport to and from the studio can be arranged upon request for an additional fee.
- Cancellations of a booking within 1 week of your event will incur a 10% fee of £220. Transfers of dates are also considered a cancellation of the original date booked.
- Reservations open two months in advance.