Can't find availability? Join the waiting list.
We are so glad that you want to join us for a delicious, sensory and memorable gastronomic experience. We like to get the business part out of the way so we can focus on hosting you, and for that reason we have kept the booking system simple. Here are a few points to note:
- Dates are published 2 months in advance.
- Your booking covers the cost of the seat at the table and is all inclusive so please feel free to leave wallets at home. 10 courses (see a sample menu) and a beautiful selection of champagne, wines and cocktails are served as part of the experience. A non alcoholic drinks pairing can be requested in advance.
- A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased per transaction. For larger groups please get in touch to book the table as a private experience on any other date of your choice from the ones listed below, subject to availability.
- Individual seats are charged at £180 each. Booking the table as a private event costs £2000+vat and is all inclusive for up to 10 guests.
- All guests will be served the 10 course tasting menu, on the booking form we will ask for dietary requirements. With advanced notice we can cater to vegetarian, pescatarian, shellfish free, gluten free and nut free menus. We try our best where possible to cater to other dietary requirements too, however, this is a highly conceptual menu so not all elements can be substituted. Please note any special requirements upon booking on the registration form or contact us as soon as you know them *at least one week in advance.
- The experience begins at 7pm and lasts for 3 to 4 hours.
- Children are more than welcome to attend (and will thoroughly enjoy) private experiences however public experiences are for 18+ only.
- Tickets are non refundable 15 business days before the event.