Scroll down for dinner dates, waiting list, gift voucher and further information.
Price of an all-inclusive seat with a 10 course tasting menu and drinks pairing -alcoholic or non-alcoholic, is £180 per person. Alternatively you can exclusively book the chef’s table and venue for private hire for up to 12 guests on a date of your choice for an all-inclusive price of £2000+vat.
Get in touch if you have a private dining experience inquiry and let us know your preferred date/s
Scroll to the bottom of the page to buy a gift voucher for a friend.
Can't find availability? Join the waiting list.
We are so glad that you want to join us for a delicious, sensory and memorable gastronomic experience. We like to get the business part out of the way so we can focus on hosting you, and for that reason we have kept the booking system simple. Here are a few points to note:
- Supper club dates are published 2 months in advance.
- Your booking covers the cost of the seat at the table and is all inclusive so please feel free to leave wallets at home. 10 courses and a beautiful selection of champagne, wines and cocktails are served as part of the experience. A non alcoholic drinks pairing can be requested in advance.
- A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased per transaction. For larger groups please get in touch to book the table as a private experience on any other date of your choice from the ones listed below, subject to availability.
- Individual seats are charged at £180 each. Booking the table as a private event costs £2000+vat and is all inclusive for up to 12 guests.
- All guests will be served the 10 course tasting menu, on the booking form we will ask for dietary requirements. With advanced notice we can cater to vegetarian, pescatarian, shellfish free, gluten free and nut free menus. We try our best where possible to cater to other dietary requirements too, however, this is a highly conceptual menu so not all elements can be substituted (including dairy). Please note any special requirements upon booking on the registration form or contact us as soon as you know them *at least one week in advance.
- The experience begins at 7pm and lasts for 3 to 4 hours.
- Children are more than welcome to attend (and will thoroughly enjoy) private experiences however public experiences are for 18+ only.
- Tickets are non refundable 15 business days before the event.