We are so glad that you want to join us for a delicious, sensory and memorable gastronomic experience. We like to get the business part out of the way so we can focus on hosting you, and for that reason we have kept the booking system simple. Here are a few points to note:
- The experience can cater up to a maximum of 10 guests, we cannot add an additional guest (or two)
- On the booking form we will ask you if you or anyone in your party has any dietary requirements. If you do not know all dietary requirements at the time of booking don’t worry! We will be in touch 1 week before the event either via phone or email to check all the details are correct and if you have any special requirements.
- With advanced notice we can cater to vegetarian, pescatarian, shellfish free, gluten free and nut free menus.
- If you have a special occasion let us know. We are happy to arrange special moments. For an additional fee we can design and create bespoke celebratory cakes (minimum 1 week notice.)
- Your booking is all inclusive so please feel free to leave wallets at home. This includes the studio all to yourself and the other 9 diners, food, drinks and service.
- Beautifully selected/created drinks are served as part of the experience at no additional cost.
- The experience begins at 7pm and lasts for 3 to 4 hours.
- Transport to and from the studio can be arranged upon request for an additional fee.
- Tickets are non refundable 10 days before the event but are transferrable to other guests. Transfers of dates are also considered a cancellation of the original date booked.
- Reservations open two months in advance. Public dinners take place the last weekend of the month.