It is said we are moving toward an ‘experience economy’, and that consumers are increasingly eager to buy into experiences rather than products. Our research into the field of sensory experience design lead by Chef Jozef Youssef in collaboration with Oxford University, as well as the knowledge and skills of our team, allow us to design more engaging and stimulating experiences which are; meaningful, memorable and remarkable.
In short we channel our creative method, scientific research and culinary expertise towards helping you create ‘sticky’ memories, shareable moments and a lasting impression on every sensory level.
- Curating bespoke experiential and multisensory press/influencer/client events
- Creative concept development
- Designing and developing social media content
- Brand representation, trade shows and culinary demos
- Sensory dining experiences at our exclusive Chef’s Table
- Sensory & culinary workshops, talks and creative inspiration for teams
- Innovation workshops
- Sensory research and flavour reports
- Public speaking
Some of our work